Friday 16 December 2011

Looking back, looking forward

Tomorrow I am 24 weeks/6 months pregnant.

I cannot believe I've got this far! It feels like yesterday that I was looking at the two lines on the six pregnancy tests (yes 6, I just couldn't believe it), and now here I am at 6 months pregnant!

Whilst I can't say I've loved every minute of being pregnant, it really has been the most amazing experience and I'm excited about the third trimester and feeling baby A kick more and more.

The other day Die Hard 4 was on and she kicked like crazy. Guess she has a thing for the bald headed hard man like her ma.

So little A, stay warm and safe. We are super impatient to meet you and excited it won't be too much longer!

1 comment:

  1. 6 months already. wow.

    My husband is watching The Wire and Pip is kicking a lot too. :)

    ReplyDelete