Monday 12 December 2011

Stop freaking me out!

I've got to stop reading other women's birth stories. They are giving me the heebie jeebies. It seems that maybe only those who've had particularly tough experiences write about them.

I need to read something positive! When you're feeling apprehensive about something you need to think good things not bad but I'm the type of person who can't help but indulge myself. I know reading the scary stories isn't helping me but I'm like a glutton for punishment!

So I'm on a mission to read some upbeat, happy birth stories. Not the unicorns and fairies variety, (I'm not an idiot, I know this shit is gonna hurt), but some that don't leave me screaming 'noooooooooooo, somebody else do this for me'!!

So, if anyone has any positive stories, send them my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment